Installation of sandwich panels and profiled sheet
Most sandwich panels are used for the construction of industrial buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, car washes, agricultural buildings, sports facilities. Use sandwich panels with a coating of metal as walling.
The modern market offers a variety of fillers, coatings, wide color gamut panels.
- Instant terms of construction and repair of buildings;
- No need for additional processing;
- Lack depending on air temperature during the installation works;
- High performance thermal and acoustic insulation;
- Easy transportation;
- Small load on the foundation;
- The low price compared with other materials (brick, concrete, wood).
However, there are drawbacks:
- Do not stand significant additional burden;
- High probability of mechanical damage, scratches;
- During, freezing - at the junction;
- Ability to damage the frame and mounting in junction panels through the "dew point" and abundant condensate.
Relatively environmental sandwich panels are not unanimous. According to some estimates, the material is considered environmentally friendly, hygienic, safe, until its appropriate use in medicine and food industries, in others - talking about the toxic formaldehyde fumes nature. So pay attention to quality certificates and compliance standards required parameters.
ALTIUS company as an installation company is ready to guarantee quality and quick mounting sandwich panels within the chosen project.
Profiled sheets, corrugated, gofrolist are building materials used for roofing, fences, construction or wall covering.
In contrast to the sandwich has only one layer, which is a bent sheet metal, made of galvanized steel sheet. When manufacturing is subjected profiling (provision waves, trapezoidal shape) to enhance rigidity. Together with steel base, providing ribs made from profiled sheet roofs, walls, ceiling bearing necessary rigidity.
Most other decking used in the construction of production facilities, warehouses, hangars. Used as a coating for renovation of existing buildings and for new construction.
Depending on the intended use selected profile sheets of different thickness, corrugation depth (deeper - the stronger). Also distinguished by shape and size corrugated profile.
It can be coated (lacquer or polymer) and without. Coverage is protective, moreover diversifies and improves appearance.
The main advantage profiled sheet - lightness and ease of installation.
Disadvantages include "noise" (letter on impact created so-called "drum effect") and susceptibility to corrosion when damaged protective layers.
It is important to choose high-quality material from proven manufacturers. As for installation - as it is everywhere: from reliable professionals!