Installation of ventilated facade systems
Suspended facade systems used in modern construction as in the construction of new premises and already exploited surface, the repair or reconstruction of buildings.
Installation of front system effectively solves the problem of insulation, especially if the structure contains a layer of insulation.
The main advantages of ventilated facades include high speed of installation (compared with the device wet plaster facade), a selection of facing materials, and their high wear resistance.
The disadvantages, in our opinion, is only the high cost of most of the materials used. However, it is compensated by ease of use and the subsequent appearance of modernity.
- Wooden - is a "pioneer" among other types of siding that appeared later. Classified by type of processing of wood and the type of intersection finished product.
- Molded Plywood made from wood fibers, pressed under high pressure and temperature, with the addition of special resin coated paint or varnish. Looks like a real tree. For exterior siding made from wood-polymer composites - a mixture of wood fibers and polypropylene. Almost does not absorb moisture and does not ignite lifetime - at least 15 years, while it does not need makeup, soak etc.
- Vinyl - PVC (poliviniohlorid), since 80% PVC. Attracts customer’s low cost, choice of colors, simplicity and ease of care.
- Metal - usually, a long life (with appropriate quality). Made of galvanized steel with polymer coating. It has a wide range of colors, easy to clean.
- Cement made of cement and cellulose fibers. The main advantage of this material in its neuro flammability, which means you can use it on objects which fire services more demanding.
With extensive experience in installation works, we can responsibly assure customer quality and rapid execution of installation of almost any facade systems. Having called us, you can order costing carrying out installation works and materials used.